In addition to strengthening your immune system, drinking water with lemon juice helps speed up your metabolism, resulting in weight loss and the prevention of premature aging.
Having excess body fat due to being overweight or obese is more than just a problem for your appearance and self-esteem. It affects your overall health, and can cause the development of fatty liver disease, diabetes, and damage to your cardiovascular system.
There are many ways to prevent the worst of these health outcomes. Unfortunately, too many people use the excuse that they don’t have the time or money to treat their body better and start losing weight.
As a result of poor food choices and our modern unhealthy lifestyle, lots of people are suffering from chronic disorders related to being overweight. That’s why it’s very important to be aware of the risks, improve your lifestyle, and support your body by drinking natural beverages that promote detox.
In today’s article we’re going to share the five most popular weight loss beverages that naturally help you eliminate toxins from your body, lose weight, and prevent countless problems down the road. Are you ready to try them all?
Warm lemonade weight loss beverage
Warm water with lemon juice, with or without honey to sweeten it, is one of the easiest and healthiest beverages you can enjoy every day.
It’s packed with vitamin C, antioxidants, and minerals that help your body eliminate toxins, improve your digestion, and strengthen the immune system to prevent disease.
One cup of warm water with lemon juice on an empty stomach is all it takes to boost your metabolism, lose weight, and prevent premature aging.
• 1 fresh, organic lemon
• 1/2 liter of warm water
• 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
• Squeeze the lemon juice, add it to the warm water, and add the teaspoon of honey if you prefer.
• Drink a cup of this beverage before breakfast and another before each main meal during the day.
Yogurt with flaxseed weight loss beverage
Having healthy intestines is synonymous with good health in general because many of your body’s natural defenses begin there, while this part of your body also regulates various hormonal processes.
Plain yogurt contains probiotics, a kind of good bacteria that promotes healthy intestinal flora and protects you from harmful microorganisms.
• 1 cup of plain yogurt
• 1 tablespoon of flaxseed (14 g)
• 1 tablespoon of sesame oil (14 g)
• 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds (14 g)
• Add the seeds to the yogurt, let them soften for 30 minutes, and enjoy.
• Waiting for half an hour is also recommended as it allows the nutrients to be combined before you consume them.
Green tea weight loss beverage.
Green tea is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and plenty of other nutrients that promote detox, boost your metabolism, and improve the health of your skin and hair.
• 1 1/2 teaspoon of green tea (7.5 g)
• 1 cup of warm water (250 ml)
• Honey (optional)
• Add the green tea to the warm water and let it steep. Sweeten if desired.
• Drink a cup before breakfast and another one before bedtime.
Green juice weight loss beverage
Green vegetables are one of your healthiest options for losing weight naturally and improving your overall health.
The concentration of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and chlorophyll in this beverage will help eliminate toxins from your body and improve the function of your organs that aid you in that process (the lungs, liver, kidneys, and colon).
This recipe calls for parsley and lemon, diuretic ingredients that will help you burn even more calories.
• 1 bunch of parsley
• 1 lemon
• 1 cup of water (250 ml)
• Add the parsley and lemon to a blender and process along with the water.
• Drink this on an empty stomach for five days in a row. Rest for 10 days and then repeat.
This beverage will help burn calories while giving your body important vitamins and minerals.
Melon juice weight loss beverage
Juice from melons helps you lose weight in a healthy way, eliminating retained fluids and even treating inflammation.
Thanks to its high content of antioxidants and nutrients it improves your digestive system, stimulates your metabolism, and helps control cholesterol levels.
• 1/2 melon, chopped
• 1 cup of strawberries (225 g)
• 4 lettuce leaves
• 1 cup of water (250 ml)
• Add all ingredients to a blender and process until well incorporated.
• Drink one cup in the morning on an empty stomach and another at night.
|Category||: weight loss beverages|